Low-Carbing Among Friends Vol-2 contains:
- “The State of Low-Carb” by Jimmy Moore
- Recipes from Jennifer Eloff, Jonathan Eloff, Maria Emmerich, Ginny Larsen, Lisa Marshall
- A “Low Carb Friends” Section with recipes from various people within the low carb community (e.g. Kyndra Holley, Vanessa Romero, and Mellisa Sevigny, and many more!)
- Information from Steve Parker, M.D. and Robert Su, Pharm B., M.D.
- Index of recipes
- Over 300 pages of recipes
- Available in both perfect bound or coil bound
I highly suggest picking up this cookbook for lots of great low carb and gluten free recipes to keep you on track. Visit the LCAF Facebook page to see more pictures from LCAF Vol-2.
Click the cover icon below to purchase through amazon or visit the Low-Carbing Among Friends website (coil bound books sold on LCAF site).
Volume-1 is also available.
****Disclosure: Some of the links within in this post (and side bar) may be affiliate links. I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs for items purchased through the affiliate links. I appreciate your support as this is helping for the cost of recipe development, graphic design, and for the publication of an ebook due out in February 2013.****DISCLAIMER: Not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always consult a doctor or authorize medical professional before changing your diet, medications, etc. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Some links on this site are affiliate links, including Amazon.com affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Holistically Engineered will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. I appreciate your support!