Can you guess what the secret ingredient is?
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup equivalent sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond cream cheese (follow link for almond cream cheese recipe or use cream cheese if you eat dairy)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup equivalent sweetener (powdered or liquid)
- 1 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix together the brownie ingredients thoroughly and pour into a 8x8" baking dish.
- Combine the cheesecake ingredients.
- Dollop the cheesecake topping onto the brownie layer and swirl with a knife
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and then place in the refrigerator to cool completely.
Net Carb Count*: Mint Cheesecake Brownies: 5.25 net carbs (per 1 brownie serving--serves 8)
*Note carb counts are estimated based on the products I used. Check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.
Adapted from Health Bent