I’m definitely a fan of wrapping things in bacon! As you can tell from my Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs and my Bacon Wrapped Butternut Squash Bites. The salty bacon adds great flavor to meats and veggies. It really turns a boring dish into something more exciting and delicious. These Bacon Wrapped Green Beans make a great side dish on a busy weeknight because all you have to do is season the green beans, wrap them in bacon, and throw them in the oven. So easy! What do you like to wrap in bacon?
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 10-12 pieces of bacon (approximate)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place the green beans in a large bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
- Grab 8-10 green beans and wrap one piece of bacon around each bundle.
- Repeat with the remaining green beans.
- Bake for 20 minutes, carefully flip the bundle over, and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the green beans are tender and the bacon is crisp.
Net Carb Count*: Bacon Wrapped Green Beans: 4.79 net carbs (per serving---serves 4)
*Note carb counts are estimated based on the products I used. Check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.