Can you believe May is over? This year is really flying by so quickly. I wanted to share with you some of my favorites recipes and articles from May.
What I loved in May:
- I really want to give this Grain-Free Butternut Flatbread a try. It seems so versatile!
- Do you know the health benefits of bone broth? It is definitely worth making at home and is very easy to make. I made a batch the weekend with the grass fed beef bones I got from the farmer’s market.
- This gluten free Strawberry Shortcake would be perfect with all of the strawberries in season here in South Carolina.
- I definitely need to take the time to eat slower. We are all busy and on the go all of the time, but it will pay off to eat slower for better digestion.
- I’ve never tried whipping coconut oil before. I can’t wait to try this coconut oil lotion recipe!
- I’m always looking for new dinner ideas and this Grain-Free Chicken Enchilada Casserole sounds like the perfect addition to our dinner table.
What did you love in May? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below.
Have a great June!
DISCLAIMER: Not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always consult a doctor or authorize medical professional before changing your diet, medications, etc. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Some links on this site are affiliate links, including Amazon.com affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Holistically Engineered will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. I appreciate your support!