I was so excited when I received a dehydrator for Christmas. I couldn’t wait to dive in and start using it! I ended up having brussels sprouts in my weekly vegetable CSA and wasn’t sure what to do with them since I’m not really a fan of brussels sprouts. After looking around YouTube for inspiration, I finally came across the idea of making Brussels Sprout Chips. If you normally hate Brussels sprouts, I promise you’ll LOVE these chips.
P.S. Am I the only one that forgets to use the “s” Brussels Sprout all the time?
Click Here to Pin It!
- Trim the end of the brussels sprout and peel the outer leaves off.
- Once you get to the inner leaves, cut another 1/4" off the end of brussels sprout and peel off more of the leaves.
- Repeat with the remaining Brussels sprouts.
- Place the outer leaves in a large bowl and toss with the coconut oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread onto a parchment lined dehydrator tray and dry at 125 F for 6-8 hours.
Serving size: 1/2 cup Yield: 2 cups
Net Carbs per serving: 2.93 g
Total Carbs per serving: 5.10 g
Don’t have a dehydrator? Check out the video below for the oven method!
Click +1 Below:
DISCLAIMER: Not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always consult a doctor or authorize medical professional before changing your diet, medications, etc. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Some links on this site are affiliate links, including Amazon.com affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Holistically Engineered will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. I appreciate your support!