Back before I changed my diet I used to be a serious baker. I was always baking and trying out new recipes. Once I changed my diet, my tastes changed and I didn’t really crave sweets as much. I ended up finding my love for cooking. I like creating meals and getting to experiment with different ingredients, but every once in awhile I like to get back to baking. I had been making a lot no bake cheesecakes (like Lemon and Double Chocolate) because they are so easy, but I wanted to try my hand at using cream cheese to make cookies. The results were delicious, tender, melt in your mouth cookies! Drizzled with a bit of melted chocolate is the perfect finishing touch!
Click Here to Pin This Post!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup coconut sugar (or Homemade Brown "Sugar"for Low Carb)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 oz chocolate (For Paleo or for Low Carb)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs, sweetener, and vanilla and mix to thoroughly incorporate.
- Add the coconut sugar and mix to combine.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out the dough onto parchment paper lined baking sheet(s).
- Flatten the cookies using a spoon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and drizzle the cookies with the chocolate.
Click +1 Below:
This content will be shown after all post