After making the Blueberry Breakfast Wraps I wanted to come up with a savory version of the wrap. It was nice to be able to add some variety to my breakfast and now it was time to do the same for lunch and/or dinner. BLT’s are my favorite way to enjoy bacon…especially when it’s tomato season. Sometimes it can be hard to find a bread option that really works. Sure you can make a lettuce wrap, but every once in awhile it’s nice to have something different. I love that these wraps are hardy enough to be filled without breaking. It’s important to use a small sized skillet so that the batter fills the pan and is thick enough to make a hardy wrap. These delicious wraps would also make a great breakfast option by filling the wraps with bacon and scrambled eggs.
Click Here to Pin This Post!
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Homemade paleo mayo, cooked Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato for filling
- In a blender, blend the cream cheese, eggs, sea salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Heat a small skillet over medium low heat.
- Grease the pan with melted butter and pour 1/3 cup of the mixture into the pan (should fill the pan in a medium thin layer)
- Cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for another 1 minute. Repeat for the remaining batter
- Spread the homemade mayo on the wraps and fill with cooked bacon, lettuce, and tomato
Click +1 Below:
This content will be shown after all post