A big part of Thanksgiving dinner is the dessert. Before I changed my diet the only foods I liked during Thanksgiving dinner were the turkey and the dessert. 🙂 The traditional Thanksgiving sides never really appealed to me. Of course now I love real food sides like these so that makes a great addition, but dessert is still my favorite. The good news is you can still enjoy some Thanksgiving dessert without derailing all of your progress and changes you’ve made so far this year.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin (great for 1-2 servings)
- Pumpkin Bars
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles from All Day I Dream About Food
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding from Ditch the Wheat
- Salted Browned Butter & Pecan Pie with Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate Almond Butter Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Low Carb “Apple” Crisp
- Pumpkin Pie from Maria at Keto Adapted
Click Here to Pin It!
- Cranberry Orange Cookies
- Raspberry Lime Parfaits
- Ambrosia Gelatin Mold
- Lemon Cranberry Muffins from Grass Fed Girl
- Paleo Caramel Apples from The Paleo Mom
- Flourless Chocolate Peppermint Cake
- Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies
- Grain Free Double Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites
- No Bake Almond Butter Bars
Click +1 Below:
DISCLAIMER: Not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always consult a doctor or authorize medical professional before changing your diet, medications, etc. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Some links on this site are affiliate links, including Amazon.com affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Holistically Engineered will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. I appreciate your support!