It’s been a great year! Thanks for joining me on this journey! In 2014, I made the switch from Living Low Carb…One Day at a Time to the name Holistically Engineered. Why did I make the switch? Because my life has become so much more than just low carb. I’m so passionate about a well-rounded approach to health through grain free/paleo/low carb recipes and natural living articles. It has been a tremendous move for me and I’m so grateful for your support. I can’t thank you enough for being here with me and I hope my recipes and information have been helpful to you on your journey. Enjoy this list of the Best of 2014 from Holistically Engineered.
2) Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers: A popular recipe and great way to enjoy chicken and a grain free rice alternative. Get the recipe here.
3) Low Carb Mistakes to Avoid: When switching to a lower carb diet sometimes we make mistakes. This is a great post that explains some of the common mistakes people make. Read the list here.
4) How To Make Spaghetti Squash: Have you ever tried to cut a raw spaghetti squash and almost lost a finger? I know I have! I compiled a list of cooking methods so you can enjoy spaghetti squash without losing a finger. Read the list here.
5) Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Minute: Sometimes it’s nice to make one portion of a cookie so there isn’t any leftovers staring us in the face or tempting us to get off track. I created a delicious Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that’s easy to make! Get the recipe here.
6) Grain Free Substitutes: Missing bread, pasta, and rice? I put together a list of s0me delicious grain free substitutes. Check out the list here.
7) Make Ahead Slow Cooker Mashed Cauliflower: It’s always great to have an easy side dish on hand. This one cooks in the slow cooker and you can even freeze it to save it for later. Get the recipe here.
8) Grain Free Instant Cinnamon “Oatmeal”: Get the recipe here.
9) No Bake Almond Butter Bars: Get the recipe here.
10) Pizza Spaghetti Squash Casserole: Get the recipe here.DISCLAIMER: Not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always consult a doctor or authorize medical professional before changing your diet, medications, etc. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Some links on this site are affiliate links, including Amazon.com affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Holistically Engineered will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. I appreciate your support!