Chicken is one of my favorite things to eat. These days I usually opt for the bone-in, skin on chicken since that is what comes in my monthly meat share….and most importantly it tastes so much better. When I do end up eating boneless, skinless chicken breast I have to find some ways to give it some moisture and flavor. Well I recently ordered some Primal Mayo to give it a try. The Primal Mayo doesn’t have any added sugar and is made from a more quality oil (avocado)…must better than conventional store bought mayo (and more convenient than making it yourself). I ended up using it to make a cheesy, herb coating for the chicken. It gave it a bit of a crispy crust and kept the chicken juicy and full of flavor.
Click Here to Pin It!
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup homemade or paleo mayo (I used Primal Mayo found here)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- In a small bowl, add the mayo, parmesan cheese, and herbs. Stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread the mixture in an even layer over the chicken breast
- Place in a baking dish and bake for about 17-20 minutes or until cooked through.