What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the oil of the plant from which they were extracted. They’re basically concentrated herbs! They contain all the goodness that protects and maintains the plant, and we can use them to help support our own bodies’ health and wellness.
There are many different kinds of oils out there, and they all have different properties and uses. From well-known plants like Bergamot and Eucalyptus to unusual and exotic ones like Petitgrain and Spikenard, there’s an unfathomably huge range to choose from – and they each provide all sorts of different benefits and uses.
How can essential oils help support the health and wellbeing of you and your family?
I’m no scientist (and you probably aren’t either), so I’ll explain how essential oils have helped my loved ones and me…
- I stress out easily – which you’ll already know if you’re a regular reader of my blog! Lavender is my go-to for stress: it relaxes me, calms me down, and takes the edge off my worries.
- Did you know you can support your digestive system with essential oils? The blend DiGize is simply amazing for supporting the entire digestive system. A couple drops massaged into the abdomen after a meal, and I can really tell the difference!
- Peppermint gets used when I’m getting work done: I put it in the diffuser where I work, and it helps us all focus so much better and enjoy what we’re working on.
Those are just three examples, but essential oils have also replaced many everyday products that I used to spend a fortune on. I now clean my home with oil-infused natural cleaners rather than toxic chemicals from the supermarket, for example. I cleanse and moisturize my face with oil-infused natural products too. And everyone in the family benefits from using calming essential oils in the diffuser before bedtime!
Can you just use any essential oils?
In my opinion, no. I’ve done a lot of research into this and if you ask me, there’s one particular brand that stands head and shoulders above the rest: Young Living.
Introducing Young Living Essential Oils!
There are many reasons why this brand is so great, but here are my three favorites:
1: The source matters
One of the most important things I’ve learned in my journey to healthy living is that it’s not just what something is – it’s where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed. Whether it’s blueberries fresh from the farm, or cows on green pasture, or a soft organic t-shirt, I know that the source matters.
I did many hours of research to find an essential oil company that I felt I could trust with my family’s health. Young Living is that company: they truly care about quality.
To ensure the purity of their oils, the team at Young Living set the highest standards for planting, harvesting, and distilling on the farms they own and co-op. And if I’m going to be putting products on my family’s skin and around our home, I want to know they’re pure and unadulterated!
2: You become part of a big, friendly community
As a Young Living customer, you automatically become a member of a big oily family that will give you all the support and advice you need! It’s a wonderful feeling to know you have the help and reassurance of a generous and caring community of woman (and men), experts, and lifelong users.
I’ve been using my oils for a awhile now, but I still reach out to the our close-knit community for their advice and expertise!
3: The Young Living Premium Starter Kit is the best introduction to essential oils (and it’s such great value, too!)
No other essential oils company offers such a great-value and comprehensive range of products to get you started.
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit contains your everyday staples – all the oils and equipment you’ll want to have on hand for a variety of situations. There’s an excellent user guide, too, which will help you understand how to use everything contained in the kit.
Here’s what else is great: once you buy the Premium Starter Kit, you automatically become a “wholesale member” of Young Living. This means you can continue to buy other Young Living products for a huge 24% discount off the retail price! You’re under zero obligation to buy any other products as a wholesale member, but if you do, you get 24% off!
Ready to buy your Young Living Premium Starter Kit?
Here’s what you get:
- Ten 5ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, Copaiba, RC and DiGize. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see how we use these essential oils every day.
- A choice of diffusers (Home, Bamboo or Dew Drop).
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
- 10 small sample bottles to share your oils with others.
- A variety of documentation and information on how to use your oils.
Total value: $300
You pay: $160 – that’s almost 50% off!
And remember: once you’ve purchased the kit, you automatically become a wholesale member – which entitles you to 24% off all future purchases from Young Living! There are NO monthly minimums or fees.
How To Order Young Living Essential Oils
When it comes to essential oils, Young Living sets the standard for purity and authenticity. Young Living carefully monitors every step of the production of the oils from beginning to end through a unique seed to seal process, ensuring the purity of each essential oil and protecting nature’s living energy in every bottle. This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that Young Living essential oils are both safe and effective.
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member (best option) or Retail Customer via the Young Living website. I recommend buying Young Living essential oils by joining as a wholesale member. Wholesale Members get an amazing 24% discount off every product that is offered. As a Young Living Wholesale Member you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per year.
Step by Step: Purchasing Your Premium Starter Kit
- Click on the link to sign up: Click here to sign up today!
- Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member” – which will allow you to purchase the Premium Starter Kit.
Remember: you’re NOT obligated to make any further purchases after this. Wholesale membership simply allows you to buy the Premium Starter Kit at a huge discount.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (You’ll be asked for your social security number in case you want to become a distributor of Young Living products in future. This information will never be shared with anyone.)
- Create your password and PIN – which you’ll use to log in to your account and order any future oils.
- NEW: choose your Premium Starter Kit diffuser!
- Optional: sign up for the frequent buyers’ club called Essential Rewards (ER). When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. There’s no need to join right away – you can purchase your Starter Pack first and join the ER club later if you prefer.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER! I’ve had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out – and I don’t want you missing out on your oils!
That’s it! Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!
If you have any questions, please contact me!
Looking forward to sharing essential oil stories with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I become a wholesale member?
The absolute best way to buy oils is by joining “the discount club” as a wholesale member to get amazing discounts (24% off) on every product that is offered. Think of it like a Costco membership for essential oils.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. However, if you would like to earn commissions as an Independent Distributor then simply enroll in Essential Rewards, a monthly autoship program.
I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.