Want to ditch the sugar cravings and lose some weight?
A sugar detox involves eliminating or reducing all sources of added sugars from your diet for a set period of time, typically 7 to 14 days. This type of detox can help reset your taste buds and reduce cravings for sugar, leading to better overall health. However, for some people, sugar addiction can be difficult to overcome alone. In such cases, seeking support from a professional healthcare provider is highly recommended. The trupath rehab outpatient center near you is one such resource that offers tailored addiction treatment and support programs to help individuals struggling with sugar addiction. Their team of healthcare professionals provides compassionate and personalized care, helping patients overcome their addictions and improve their overall health.
The founders of “Eat Naked” also has put together a 14 Day Sugar Control Detox Program to help!
This cleanse is for you if:
• you struggle with sugar cravings
• you have a few (or many) extra pounds to lose
• you hate counting calories
• your energy lags
• you can’t imagine a day without something sweet
• you feel bloated all of the time
• you want to know what eating healthy looks like
• you crave bread / pasta / alcohol or starchy stuff in general
• you want to eat better this year and a big ol’ kickstart would help the process
• you don’t sleep well
• you have mysterious digestive issues you’d like to resolve
• you feel generally inflamed all over – things ache
AND, LET’S NOT FORGET:
• you like to eat! Food is meant to taste good. (we agree)
• you’re over the whole “diet” thing
• you want something that’s sustainable and a lifestyle you can work with over the long term
• you don’t want to do it alone
• you feel ready to roll up your sleeves and get into the kitchen – dinner is going DOWN!
You will receive program guidelines, recipes, videos, and more! In their plan they suggest some recipes with beans/legumes…I would avoid those for a more Paleo friendly detox.
#1: A 10-part video series explaining the mechanics of the cleanse, the science behind it, tips for success, and how to transition back into ‘normal’ life.
#2: Your full Sugar Control Detox Kit , including:
• A sugar backgrounder, your basic Sugar 101 education
• A full explanation of the cleanse and how it’s working in your body
• A list of foods that are in and foods that are out
• A detailed two-week meal plan based entirely on recipes out of The Naked Foods Cookbook
• A complete grocery list to shop for your meal plan
• A basic meal-planning guide for those who want to keep it super simple,
and who don’t mind eating the same meals several times
• A transition strategy for shifting out of the detox successfully and back to a new normal
#3: Your very own digital copy of The Naked Foods Cookbook
#4: Bonus videos from experts in the field on compelling topics such as water, cultured veggies, and more.
#5: A detailed and regularly updated Answer Bank (FAQs) with answers to YOUR questions, plus those of the sugar detoxers that have come before you.
#6: Lifetime access to all of the above (priceless). As the program evolves, you get to come with us! (Yes, you read that right. All of the Sugar Control videos, PDFs, meal plans, and more — are yours to keep forever.)