One of the great things about going grain free is that my cravings for bread, pasta, and rice have definitely went away. I don’t even miss it anymore, but I do like to have some grain free substitutes in my back pocket so I don’t feel like I’m missing out. The good news is that there are tons of vegetables that make very versatile substitutes for things like bread, pasta, and rice. It’s fun coming up with new ways to enjoy veggies. The possibilities are endless, but I’ve put together a list of 25 that everyone will love!
Grain Free Substitutes for Bread
- Turkey Roll Ups with Avocado Dressing
- Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps
- BLT Bites with Chipotle Mayo
- Italian Beef “Sandwiches”
- Grilled Cheese on Coconut Flour Flatbread
- Simple Paleo “Tortillas”
- Zucchini “Tortillas”
Grain Free Substitutes for Pasta
- “Spaghetti” with Beef Sauce
- Cauliflower Lasagna
- Zucchini Noodles with Scallops and Bacon
- Chicken Alfredo
- Turkey “Noodle” Soup
- Beef & Cabbage Noodles with Almond Butter Chili Sauce
- Chicken Carbonara
Click Here to Pin It!
Grain Free Substitutes for Rice
- Plain Cauliflower Rice–great for using in soups, stews, and casseroles!
- Caramelized Onion Caulflower “Cous Cous”
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Rice
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Shrimp Jambalaya
- Bacon Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Mexican Spanish “Rice”
Grain Free Substitutes for Crackers
DISCLAIMER: Not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always consult a doctor or authorize medical professional before changing your diet, medications, etc. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Some links on this site are affiliate links, including Amazon.com affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Holistically Engineered will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. I appreciate your support!