I picked up a copy of Slow Cooker Soups and Stews: 30 Recipes To Keep You Warm During Winter by Kyndra Holley. I’m a big fan of Kyndra’s recipes and was looking forward to checking out her ebook.
What’s included in the book:
- 30 slow cooker soup and stew recipes
- An interactive table of contents allowing you to seamlessly go between recipes and the table of contents without scrolling through all of the pages.
- Every recipe states nutritional estimates (Calories, Carbs, Fat, and Protein)
- All recipes are low-carb and gluten-free
- There is also a great mixture of paleo and primal recipes
What I Love About the eBook:
- It includes pictures of the ingredients and the finished recipe so you know exactly what it should look like.
- Contains delicious recipes like Philly Cheesesteak Soup and Italian Meatball Zoodle Soup (pictured above)
- The recipes are all gluten free and many are paleo/primal friendly.
- Provides a list of handy kitchen tools to make your cooking experience easier.
- I LOVE that there is a link back to the Table of Contents so you don’t have to scroll through to get back to the Table of Contents.
- Includes estimated cook times, servings, and nutritional info.
As expected, Kyndra’s ebook is amazing with beautifully created recipes with tons of useful information. Grab your copy today!