Can you believe February is over? This year is really flying by so quickly. I wanted to end the month by putting together a list of things that I loved in February.
Of course, what I loved most about February was that my ebook “Awaken: 30+ Egg Free and Grain Free Breakfasts” came out. I had worked hard for months putting the ebook together it has been so great getting to share it with all of you. It’s also nice to be hearing so many rave reviews 🙂
What I loved in February:
- The university study on a low carb diet as an alternative cancer treatment and the effects of sugar and cancer. I’m very interested in this as it hits close to home for one family member battling cancer.
- While I haven’t tried this Low Carb Coconut Cream Pie, it looks absolutely delicious.
- Flowerless Brownies! I made these brownies for a party I had in February and they were so good (I used Swerve). I especially liked them reheated the next day. Yum! This recipe and so many more are in my friend Carol’s ebook, Indulge.
- I was very intrigued by Homemade Coconut Oil Deodorant. Hmmm…will I make the switch?
- Ghee made easy is a great option for those with dairy issues.
- Core Strengthening Exercises are great because your core controls everything so it’s important to have a strong core.
What did you love in February? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below.
Have a great March!
This content will be shown after all post