Can you believe March is over? This year is really flying by so quickly. I wanted to start April with a list of some of things I loved or thought were interesting in March.
What I loved in March:
- This Savory Fat Bomb recipe from DJ Foodie via The Homemade Mommy.
- I also loved this Almond Flax Bread recipe from Jenny of the Nourished Kitchen via the Healy Real Food Vegetarian.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Insulin Sensitivity from Simple Daily Change
- I learned about the best homemade remedies for PMS from Natural Alternative Therapies.
- This great blog post from Empowered Sustenance about how to choose and use good fats.
- Easy Homemade Laundry Detergent from Little Owl Crunchy Momma
- I also learned how to crack coconuts from Cultured Palate.
- Have you ever made your own butter or buttermilk? This post from Thank Your Body shows you how to make butter.
What did you love in March? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below.
Have a great April!
This content will be shown after all post