- 4 lbs of beef short ribs
- 1 cup chicken bone broth
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos (a soy free version of Soy Sauce)
- 4 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the short ribs.
- Place the short ribs on a foil lined sheet pan and broil bone side up for 5-6 minutes. Flip the short ribs over and broil for another 5-6 minutes.
- Add the short ribs to a slow cooker and pour the sauce over the ribs.
- Cook on LOW for 10 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the short ribs, skim off the fat, and serve the sauce over the ribs.
- Serve with steamed broccoli or cauli-rice
Net Carb Count*: Low Carb Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs: 40 net carbs (for the entire recipe, but not all of the sauce is used)
*Note carb counts are estimated based on the products I used. Check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts.
Products I used for this meal (click the images for more info or to purchase):