Being overweight has always been an issue for me all my life, and also the main motivation which made me go to gym everyday. For some time now, I have been using the supplement PhenQ to lose weight, and the results have been fabulous. You can click on how does PhenQ work to find out how it could benefit you too. The reason I wanted to start kito was because my diet was mainly consisting of fast food, which as you all know, is extremely unhealthy. So when I recently had the privilege of receiving a copy of the ebook Kick the Weight with Keto by Kim Knoch. I was especially excited to read this ebook because I have been thinking about going on more of ketogenic diet to help take off some unwanted pounds I have put on from hormonal issues and adrenal fatigue. I am loving this ebook! It has been the topic of conversation among some of my friends lately and we are looking forward to giving this a try. I have some more recipes to develop for my next cookbook (due out in December 2013), but as soon as I’m done I plan to give Kim’s plan a try. Kim turned to a ketogenic diet when her Paleo diet alone wasn’t cutting it for her. She ended up losing 40 lbs and feels great!
What is a Ketogenic Diet?
A ketogenic diet reduces overall inflammation, but especially in the brain. Keto has already been a mainstay for people with epilepsy, but now it’s also being used with cancer and Alzheimer patients. They are now studying how/if keto can also prevent these diseases instead of only treating them after-the-fact. The ketogengic diet is also used to aid in weight loss, especially with those with metabolic issues such as diabetes, PCOS, and thyroid problems.
Why I LOVE the Kick the Weight with Keto Approach
- The author, Kim Knoch, walks you through exactly how to get into ketosis by giving you the tools necessary to determine the amount of fat, carbs, and protein that are right for your age, weight, and activity level for weight loss using the best fat burner.
- Kim also incorporates the principles of traditional real food diets (i.e. Paleo/Primal, Weston A. Price, etc.)–which means no weird ingredients your grandparents wouldn’t recognize!
- I love that Kim discusses the importance of not stressing out over food choices and there is no such thing as perfection. That is really a great message to take away from the book and to help guide you on your journey to health.
- She also provides easy to read and understand charts of what foods to eat and what to avoid when trying to achieve ketosis. She even gives you TWO WEEKS of meal plans to take the guess work out of planning your meals.
- It’s a great weight loss tool for those with metabolic issues such as diabetes, PCOS, insulin resistance, thyroid problems, or adrenal fatigue.
- Recipes: Delicious recipes like Homemade Alfredo Sauce, Coconut Candies, Crispy Cauliflower Crust Pizza, and Low Carb Tortillas.
If you’re interested to learn more about nutritional ketosis, visit Jimmy Moore’s blog post where he talks about his 1 year nutritional ketosis experiment and the amazing success he had.
What’s Included in the Kick the Weight With Keto eBook
- Ketogenic Diet Guidelines
- Guide for What to Eat on Keto
- Keto Troubleshooting
- Keto Recipes (Basics, Snack and Desserts, Quick Lunches, Side Dishes, Low Carb Bakes Goods, and more!)
Savings & Bonuses
- Save 20% off with coupon code EFLF20
- Receive a FREE Keto Resource Guide–You guide to food, products, books, and supplements to help you with your ketogenic diet lifestyle.
Update: There are some edits that the author is performing to the book (i.e. grammar and wording) and she is also working on the nutritional info for ALL recipes. If you purchase the book now the author will send a coupon code to the e-mail address you used to order the book and you will be able to download a FREE copy of the updated book.
Disclaimer: This post is not intended for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or medical professional before changing your diet.This content will be shown after all post