After changing to a Paleo diet and getting rid of the inflammatory and potentially toxic ingredients from my diet, I began reading a lot about personal care products and how they play a huge role in your health. Skin absorbs everything you put on it, so it is just as important for me to be aware of what ingredients I put on my body as it is the food I eat.
I started using coconut oil for lotion and finding a lot of DIY recipes for things like deodorant. I’m sure we would all love to take the time to make our own personal care products, but let’s be honest…we’re busy so we get it at www.mcdaidpharmacy.ie! That’s why I was happy to come across Primal Pit Paste and give their deodorant a try.
Why I Love Primal Pit Paste
- Minimal Ingredients- Primal Pit paste uses Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Raw Grade A Shea Butter, Non-Aluminum Baking Soda, and Organic Arrowroot Powder. So natural you can eat it! But I would stick to using it for your armpits. The best part is that it doesn’t contain toxic ingredients like parabens and aluminum.
- It works!- I started using Primal Pit Paste in June during the hot, South Carolina summer and it kept me smelling great and dry. There is a bit of a transition period, but once you get past that it works great!
Want to Win Some Primal Pit Paste?
Primal Pit Paste is giving away a 3-pack of their deodorant. The sampler pack will include: 1 Primal Paste Regular, 1 Primal Paste Kids, and 1 Primal Paste Stick – a $29 retail value!
How To Enter
1. Click on the link below to sign up for the Primal Pit Paste newsletter on their site.
2. Verify your entry using the Rafflecopter widget below.
3. Sign up for extra entries using the Rafflecopter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open to participants in the U.S. and Canada only and will end October 20 at midnight Pacific. The winner will be chosen via random.org. The winner will be announced October 21 on my blog. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me at lowcarboneday[at]gmail[dot]com with his or her full name, address, and phone number. No purchase necessary to win.
The giveaway was paid for by Primal Products.This content will be shown after all post