I love making my own salad dressings. Ever since I stopped eating store bought mayonnaise because it’s full of canola oil and/or soybean oil and I got tired of many, many, many failed attempts at a homemade paleo mayo that actually tastes good (well good enough for my beloved Ranch seasoning). So I had to turn to a new salad dressing and my favorite is now vinaigrette type dressings. It’s so easy to make…throw all the ingredients in a jar and shake it until combined. Plus you can easily change out the flavor combinations.
My latest favorite combines lemon and basil and I use it for more than just salads. I like spooning the dressing over grilled chicken. It adds so much flavor!
Click Here to Pin It!
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped basil
- (Optional) 1-2 drop Young Living Lemon Essential Oil (Learn more)
- (Optional) 1 drop Young Living Basil Essential Oil (Learn more)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin oil oil
- 4 grilled chicken breast or chicken thighs (fully cooked)
- Place all of the ingredients in a mason jar.
- Screw the lid on the jar and shake until the mixture is throughly combined.
- Spoon over fully cooked grilled chicken (or use as a salad dressing).
Click +1 Below:
This content will be shown after all post