I’ve been obsessed with cheesecake lately…it’s so rich and creamy! Plus when it’s paired with fresh summer berries like strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries it makes a delicious dessert. It’s definitely a perfect combination! For this recipe I ended up using blueberries, but raspberries or chopped strawberries would work great in this recipe too.
I wanted to be able to portion out the servings a little better so I didn’t go overboard. These no bake cheesecake bites ended up making a perfect serving. It worked great and I rolled them in chopped nuts to make a little crust. I started out by letting them thaw a little bit before eating, but I actually like them slightly frozen too.
Click Here to Pin It!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4-1/2 cup powdered Swerve (low carb) or honey for Primal, sweeten to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pint of blueberries (or berry of your choice)
- 2 1/2 cups of mixed nuts (I used a mix of almonds, pecans, and walnuts)
- (Optional) 1-2 Tbsp granular Swerve (low carb) or coconut sugar, sweeten to taste
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Beat the cream cheese with the sweetener on medium speed until smooth (about 2 minutes)
- After scraping sides of the bowl, add the the cream and vanilla and whip (I used a whisk attachment on my mixer) on medium speed until light and fluffy (about 1.5 minutes).
- Add the blueberries and mix for 30 seconds to 1 minute to incorporate and break up the blueberries a bit.
- Pour the cheesecake into a loaf pan and freeze for 2-2.5 hours or until set and hardened.
- While the cheesecake is freezing, in a high speed blender or food processor, blend the mixed nuts, sweetener, and cinnamon until finely ground (careful not to over mix).
- Spread the nut mixture in an even layer onto a plate
- Once the cheesecake mixture is set, use a small cookie scoop to scoop out the mixture.
- Roll the scoop into the nut mixture and coat evenly.
- Repeat Steps 7 and 8 for the rest of the cheecake mixture. If the cheesecake mixture starts to get too loose, return the mixture to the freezer.
- Place the coated cheesecake bites in the freezer for about 1 hour to set.
- Thaw for a few seconds before serving. Serve very cold.
Click +1 Below:
This content will be shown after all post