I had so much fun making some DIY Essential Oil Ornaments that I wanted to experiment with some other fun DIY ornaments and gifts. This time I made up a batch of relaxing bath salts using Lavender essential oil and poured it into a glass ornament (P.S. I used a funnel to fill the ornament). It’s so cute and the epsom salt makes it look like snow inside the ornament. I had intended to fill the ornament a little more, but it made the ornament too heavy to actually be able to hang it on a tree so I cut it down to 1/2 a cup and it worked perfectly. My glass ornament was already decorated on the outside, but you could get a plain glass ornament and maybe paint or draw a snowman face on the outside. So cute! I hope you have fun with it!
Click Here to Pin It!
- 1 glass ornament
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil (I get my quality essential oils here)
- In a small bowl, add the epsom salt and Lavender essential oil. Stir to combine.
- Open the glass ornament and fill with the bath salt mixture.
- Make a gift tag or note explain how to use the bath salts.
- Add the bath salts to warm running bath water or to a foot soak basin.
- Soak and enjoy the relaxing scent.