Did you know that today is National Cheesecake Day? Did you also know that today is my birthday? Yay! There’s no better way to celebrate both my birthday and National Cheesecake Day than with Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars. The bars have a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom and topped with a cheesecake layer all baked until golden brown. The combination of the two is so delicious! It would probably be even better if you swirled the two layers together…kinda like my Mint “Cheesecake” Brownies.
Thanks for stopping by to help celebrate my birthday and National Cheesecake Day! I hope you enjoy the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars!
Click Here to Pin This Post!
- 1 cup almond butter or other nut butter
- 1½ cups coconut sugar (or Homemade Brown "Sugar" for Low Carb)
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (For Paleo or for Low Carb)
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or Swerve for Low Carb)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix the almond butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour and mix to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix to incorporate.
- Spread the mixture into an even layer in a parchment paper lined 8" x 8" baking dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the cookie layer and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set in the middle.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes and the refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into bars and serve. (Makes 10 bars...depending on size)