After what feels like weeks of rain, yesterday was actually a sunny day, but it was HOT. Ok maybe I’m exaggerating a little, but I had gotten used to the cooler temperatures and I was all set for Fall. The warmer weather inspired me to make a delicious ice cream topping to help beat the heat. I had made homemade magic shell ice cream topping before, but this time I added some Orange essential oil to help add some flavor without adding any of the carbs.
I love that this recipe is so easy…just 3 ingredients! Are you looking for more low carb and paleo recipes with just 5 ingredients or fewer? Good news! I just released my new ebook, called 5 Ingredient Grain Free Desserts. Pick up your copy here.
Click Here to Pin It!
- 3.5 oz chocolate (dairy free/soy free for Paleo or stevia sweetened for low carb)
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3-4 drops of Young Living Orange Essential Oil
- In a small sauce pan over medium-low heat, add the chocolate and coconut oil.
- Allow to melt and stir to combine.
- Once completely melted, allow to cool slightly and then add the YL Orange Essential Oil.
- Pour 1-2 Tbsp over homemade ice cream and allow to harden.
Click +1 Below:
This content will be shown after all post