When I first changed my diet I quickly found my love for cooking and I usually don’t mind cooking most of my meals. Every once in awhile life gets too hectic and I love easy meals that are ready in minutes. These Tuna Melt Bites are just the thing! I quickly prepared some tuna salad like I normal would: wild tuna, homemade mayo, chopped celery, salt, pepper, and a touch of ketchup (just like my Mom always did, except I use homemade or paleo ketchup). I filled endive leaves with the prepared tuna salad, topped with some grassfed cheddar cheese, and popped them under the broiler to melt the cheese. So easy to make! I used endive leaves as my low carb and grain free veggies vehicle of choice, but you could use other veggies like cucumber.
Click Here to Pin It!
- 1 batch of prepared tuna salad (your favorite way to make it--1 1/2 cup yield)
- 10-15 endive leaves
- 1/2 cup grated grassfed cheddar cheese
- Fill the endive leaves with tuna salad and place on a baking sheet.
- Top with cheddar cheese and place under the broiler for 1-2 minute or until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and chives, if desired.
Click +1 Below:
This content will be shown after all post