It’s hard to believe that summer is winding down, but I’m so excited for cooler temperatures and football!!! Ok, so football starts in a couple of weeks, but cooler temperatures are still many months away for me here in South Carolina. I’m sure I’ll still be wearing shorts and a t-shirt at Christmas time. The good news is that I get to enjoy frozen treats like these Lemon Cheesecake Popsicles for a little while longer. If you’re dairy free you can make these using nut “cream cheese” and coconut milk.
Click Here to Pin This Post!
- 4 oz cream cheese (or nut "cream cheese"--get the recipe here)
- 1 cup of heavy cream (or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup Confectioner's Swerve (or 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Lemon Curd (get the recipe here)
- 3 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp Swerve (or coconut sugar)
- Blend together the cream cheese, heavy cream, sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth.
- Finely chop (or pulse in a mini food processor) the almonds and mix in the sweetener.
- Fill the popsicles molds halfway full with the Lemon Curd (I used four large molds)
- Top with the Cheesecake Layer mixture
- Sprinkle on the Crust Layer mixture and add the popsicle stick
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until set.