- 1 bunch of kale (I used curly)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- A pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp nutritional yeast or Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Remove the kale leaves from the stems.
- Toss the kale with the oil, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- Arrange the kale on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place the kale in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, sprinkle the kale with the nutritional yest and bake for another 15 minutes or until crispy.
Net Carb Count*: 1 cup of kale has about 6 net carbs
*Note carb counts are estimated based on the products I used. Check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts.