Click Here to Pin It!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning (or a blend of rosemary, basil, oregano, and thyme)
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce (no sugar added)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, to taste (for topping the chicken)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Heat a skillet or grill pan over medium high heat with 1 Tbsp of oil.
- To make it easier to coat the chicken pulse the Italian seasoning in a spice grinder (optional).
- Mix together the seasoning and the Parmesan cheese.
- Grill (or sear) the chicken for 3-4 minutes per side. Place the chicken in a baking dish and top with marina and cheese. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese has melted.
- For no bake option, Grill the chicken until cooked through. Place a piece of foil on the grill under the chicken, top with marinara sauce and cheese. Cover the grill and cook until the cheese has melted.
- Served with zucchini and yellow squash noodles. To make the "noodles" I used a spiral slicer and sauteed the noodles (with a little bit of oil) for 2-4 minutes until the "noodles" were tender.
Net Carb Count*: Low Carb Grilled Chicken Parmesan: 7 net carbs (for the entire Chicken Parmesan Recipe recipe) *Note carb counts are estimated based on the products I used. Check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts.